Thursday, July 3, 2008

The First Thing On My Mind (19/7/1)

Verse 1:

Would it be alright with you Lord

If I didn’t say a word

If I just sat at your feet

Watching you with eyes of love

Would you mind if I just came here so I could be with you

To have you near would be my dream come true


Chorus:

Upon wakening in the morning

You’re the first thing on my mind

And I smile as I look forward

To another day with you

You direct my steps you guide me Lord

You’re faithful every time

You’re with me Lord no matter what I do


Verse 2:

Lord I want so much to find you

Listen to my heart you’ll see

Every time I pray or seek your face

To know you’re here with me

Lord I don’t deserve such wondrous grace

To have you by my side

So Jesus Lord in you I will abide



- Copyright 2001 Evelyn Tai -

No comments: